- I will be graduating from a better, established elementary and high school. I will be in love with Math and English even more and will be one of the best writers of the batch. My vocabulary will be so wide that even the dictionary will be ashamed it existed.
- I will not be too scared to take entrance exams in UP and Ateneo. Because I’m good, they will take me as soon as I enter the campus. I will major in Communication.
- I will take MA Media Studies in Film. I’m still not sure if it’s going to be in UP or in a school abroad.
- Also, I won’t just be a writer and a director. I will be an architect.
- Mama will not need to work abroad. We will have a big restaurant that she will run herself. She’s going to be the head chef as well.
- I will be as skinny as those bitches from the Naked Truth Fashion Show. I really just had to include this. Ha ha ha!
But that is not in this world. So right now, I have to put up with what I have. Or more like, I HAVE TO GO BACK TO STUDYING BECAUSE I WILL FAIL MY FEATURE WRITING CLASS IF I DON’T. P.S. Don’t get me wrong, I love UST and SLCV. They are good enough schools but I just wish they are even better.