This week was a waiting game because we were anticipating calls from the companies we applied to. I just got home from the mall and found out through my friend that we’re set to have our interview on Monday. Yayy!!
- So that’s number one. The interview. Double yay!
- Urged my friend Claui to blog. She posted this week her Korea trip. Check it out here.
- Helping out my ~unofficially~ cum laude niece from UP with her makeup shopping.
- Orange Is The New Black’s new season which is surprisingly refreshing. Not too dark.
- Planning out my birthday. I’ve had enough of my self-pitying and decided that I can do DIY decorations at home without needing to spend so much. Excited for my black and white dinner party!
- Seeing a cousin who’s migrating to Canada for the last time before his family flies.
- Scoring a Lenovo A5000 phone for free with my postpaid plan. Yay better phone. (I’m still waiting for my iPhone, Ate! LOL)
- Cleaning out my desk including the papers I accumulated over the past semester.
- Watching Flor de Liza. Hahahaha! The catfights of Liza and Flor got me hooked! Oh simple joys!
- Talking to my best friend who I don’t get to talk to as much as before.
Writing this fast because it’s almost 12pm!! ACK! Join every Friday here:
Photo from Unsplash.com