I have only six days to go before I can sing “I don’t know ’bout you but I’m feeling 22!”
Time is so fast! I remember thinking to myself when I was 10 that I want to turn 13 already because I get jealous of teenage girls who go around the mall without their parents. I would watch them from a far while I nod to whatever Mama and Ate said. And suddenly, I was seventeen and didn’t want to turn 18 because that meant being an adult. Four years after, I still don’t see myself as one and am still scared of the real world.
I wanted to make a 22 things about myself like what Corinth and Jhanz did on their blogs but I will post that on the day of my birthday. So here we go first, 22 things I’d like to receive on the 27th. Divided them into four categories so it’s organized.
- Smashbox Contour Kit because my face seriously needs contouring!
- I didn’t know what brush set to choose from the ones that appeared on Google but those are SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Faux Cashmere Brush Set.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 because I’m a girl all for natural. LOLWHUT
- Also not this particular hair dryer. We have one but it doesn’t have a nozzle and it’s too heavy. And I like this color! It’s a Harry Josh Pro Tool Pro Dryer.
- Big ass Velcro Roller because I’d like to achieve this Victoria Secret inspired hair!
- Benefit The Porefessional that I cannot buy because it’s expensive for a broke student like me.
- Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation for oily skin like me. I hate it when I shine in pictures. (Pun intended.)
- Mac Kinda Sexy. Au naturale. Au naturale. Hihi.
- A rounded brush to go with the hair dryer.
- iPhone 6/+ for a better phone camera. Don’t ask me why but I like what this has.
- The Crosley Floral record player. I’ve been wanting this for years already.
- Canon 430EX II Flash or any type that fits my 70D.
- Canon (or other third party) 17-55mm f2.8 IS USM lens. I’ve been eyeing the Tamron version though because it’s cheaper.
- An external HD because my laptop has only 15GB left. I already did a cleanup. Huhu. Also because I hate deleting photos thinking that they might be of use in the coming days.
- Miriam Defensor-Santiago’s Stupid Is Forever and Stupid Is ForeverMore.
- The ABC of Hand Lettering by Abbey Sy which was launched just today methinks.
- A waterbush and a watercolor set! I was supposed to buy from an Instagram seller but they closed down already. :(
- A big tote bag that can also be a body bag. This one is Mango’s Pebbled Bag. Should be in black! Hehe.
- Balenciaga Giant Silver Continental Zip Around! This one had been on my to-buy-list-when-I-have-lots-of-money because it’s freaking $625!!!!
- And finally, the Nike Cross Bionic in this color. Or the coral one. So I can run as well. It’s too damn pretty. The first time I laid eyes on it I immediately fell in love. Haaayyyyyyy!!!