“the liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. so, what is a liebster? the meaning: liebster is german and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. isn’t that sweet? blogging is about building a community and it’s a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.”
I was tagged by one of my favorite bloggers Corinth of Explore With Corinth a week ago but got to write about it just now. I actually shot the video the day after I found out about it but I was too preoccupied and was such a procrastinator. She wrote 11 questions and instead of writing them down, I made a little lengthy video. Here it is:
Here are my queries:
- Why and how did you enter blogging?
- What’s the most important social media website/app for you and why?
- If you can read one book over and over again, what would it be and why?
- The closest thing on your right, what is it? Is there anything symbolic about it?
- If you’ll leave the country (or if you’ve left already), aside from the people, what’s the first thing you’ll miss?
- How is your blogging process?
- A little personal, the story of your worst heartache?
- What kind of job would you want to try in one day? (When I was younger, I wanted to try being one of the “cashiers” at tollgates.)
- Your favorite childhood memory?
- Given the chance, what will you tell your high school freshie you?
- What have you been up to?