Skipped a couple of Friday Happy Things but I’m back to writing again!!
I really don’t know why I keep having writer’s block when I have so much topic in mind. What’s happening life?
But lets skip that and lets just list down 10 awesome things about this week (and a few from the other ones)!
- I saw Gerald Anderson, Enrique Gil, Enchong Dee, Liza Soberano, and a lot of good-looking celebrities in one week. Our office is just above the dressing rooms of ABS and gahhh the fangirl in me is so happy. Liza is officially my girl crush.
- Getting my works published on the website! I have so much to learn still but I’m just grateful I see what I wrote on a legit website, it makes my heart happy. (This blog is legit, but that’s legit legit! HAHAHA!)
- Trying out Coffee Tea and Symphony’s Mint Mocha! I love anything mint chocolatey!
- Awkward’s teaser is making me sad and happy both at the same time. I’m excited to watch them again but dreading to do so as well because it means I have lesser and lesser episodes to watch.
- Getting offered free hosting! Nakakahiya but who can’t resist? Huhu. #torn
- Fighting my fear of asking (something about rejection) information about the restaurants I’m writing about. And taking snaps of the places! (The banner is a photo I shot at D’Cream Coffee and Tea.) Oooh productivity! (These are mostly writing bla bla, I know.)
- Writing this in the middle of another article I’m working on. Hahahaha! (What is procrastinator!)
- Finding out there are other free downloadable filters for VSCo. Hello HB2!
- Finding out I can purchase other paid filters of VSCo through my Globe plan. This one’s really tempting! But before I do that, I think I should pay my P400 extra internet unbilled charges. Lagot ako kay Mama! Hahahaha!
- Having another post! Because the last one was days ago.
Join Helga’s link-up by clicking the banner below. :)