Joining again for this week’s! I have 29 minutes! LOL.
- Teaching my niece how to edit a video, subscribe to her here:
- Finally having my mind off of things that are so unnecessary, I don’t even know why I’m so concerned.
- Getting to eat that Texas burger from Big Bad Burger here in our city. You don’t really need to go that far to eat out, there are so many sprouting restaurants and food joints here in Valenzuela.
- Because of those, I got published!! I wrote this article: 6 places to hang out in Valenzuela for internship and it was the first time that I saw my name as a byline!!
- Eating espasol from Batangas! (Puro pagkain ‘no? LOL)
- My sister talking to Mama again. Love, love, love!
- The cute filters on Snapchat is working on my phone now. Although, I can’t really take a video using it; only a picture. I’ll my hands on an iPhone soon, I promise! LOL
- Christmas party prep with grade school friends. I really like being around people I miss and catching up with them. Let’s not forget receiving gifts. *wink*
- Letting go of my fear of the aperture. I once experimented with that part of my camera and I realized that shallow depth of field is beautiful but sometimes it isn’t that fitting for the situation.
- Just writing this makes me happy. ;) ;)
Join Helga’s link-up by clicking the banner below. :)
One of my fave bloggers, layout and content-wise, Corinth Suarez tagged me with the Versatile Blogger Awards. Sometimes I think I’m not worth being in this community because I’m such a slacker but I get nominated so maybe not. Hahaha!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
I don’t know who to tag anymore. I haven’t visited as much blog like I did before. :(
Just like last time I was nominated with a tag/awards, I made a video blog. Kasi feel na feel ko talaga, girl! LOL! It is long but I wish you get to the last part because I confessed something. :)
Here’s the video:
Excited for your seven facts! What are they?
I decided I should serve this to whoever reads my blog whenever I have nothing in mind. So let’s start!
- How do you feel about birthdays?
I love celebrating other people’s birthday because that only means two things: free food and free
food booze. If you’re lucky, they’re delicious and can be delirious. LOL WHAT. But ironically, I’m skeptical always about my own birthday. As if there’s a need to top every birthday with something pasabog. (But always hhnnope, not this year.)
2. Do you believe in fate?
Will you laugh at me if I say yes? But I do!
3. What do you think when a band/artist “sells out”?
It means they are really good. But in the Philippines, those who really sell out are artists who are either overhyped or those who are part of a really good management. They’re far from, say, the OPM bands who do gigs almost every night but still are “not good enough” just because they aren’t the talk of the town.
4. What do you think of fans and fandoms?
They’re silly but I won’t be shy to say that I was once part of a fandom. And I still sometimes fangirl over celebrities and artists.
5. Any specific personality traits you would like to see in your life partner?
Observant and sensitive. That I don’t have to tell him, he just has to know. Do guys with those qualities exist though?
Photo from Unsplash.com